Thursday, May 12, 2005

 
Uni has been on my mind recently. In order to get to St Andrews, I need an 'A' grade, as well as two 'B's. I estimated originaly that as Business Studies is mainly coursework-based, then I would be able to gain an 'A' in that subject. With the deadline tomorrow, I will be working through the night in order to get the Business Planning part done. I doubt I will get an 'A' now. Also, other work is needed. I have to prepare a synoptic piece on religious authority. Hmmm. All these problems, and so little time. In other news, the May Ball is tomorrow. I should have photographs at some stage. Until then, enjoy the ones from Greece (except for the ones on their side - am working on that). There is a new blogger from my school, who I have some... disagreements with in regards to various issues. Ciao!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?